We are following the latest Philadelphia Department of Public Health Recommendations for Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Persons.
For unvaccinated with no symptoms:
- 10 days after exposed without testing OR
- After 7 days if negative PCR/antigen test which was collected after day 5
- The most protective recommended quarantine is still 14 days post exposure
For fully vaccinated** with no symptoms:
- Get tested 3-5 days after exposure
- Remain out of school until test results are submitted to Nurse Hill
- Monitor for symptoms for 14 days
**Fully vaccinated means it has been 2 weeks after the final dose of a one- or two-dose vaccine
Symptoms present regardless of vaccination status
Isolate and schedule a PCR test 3 – 5 days post exposure.
While awaiting test results, continue to isolate at home while wearing masks for all members of the household regardless of vaccination status.
If the results are negative, submit your results to Nurse Hill. Return to school the day after submitting your test results.
If the results are positive, submit your results to Nurse Hill, stay home for 10 days post exposure. Nurse Hill will help you work through the timeline to return to school.