February 11, 2022 // PA Meeting Minutes
1. Matt Evans was unable to join today as he was at the funeral for Kerri Daly’s father.
2. Pretzel Wednesdays are a big success so far. The kids love it and it has secured funding for the PA. Thank you to everyone who has signed up. If you would still like to sign up please contact Diane, email@example.com
If you want to volunteer to pick up the pretzels and deliver to SPS, you can sign up through Sign Up Genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4DA8AA23ABFDC25-pretzel
3. Please join us for a Valentine’s themed Virtual Art Project on Sunday 2/13 at 3pm with former SPS art teacher Jenny Staple. The Zoom link will be in the newsletter and sent out by email on Sunday.
4. Auction update from co-chair Brittney Katsoff:
Just launched the 100 for 100 raffle; $100 per ticket, with only 100 sold. The winner gets a class party to take place before the end of the current school year.
Purchase Online: https://www.st-peters-school.org/community/100-for-100-raffle-2022/
5. Mikhi Woods, Director of REACH, is looking to expand REACH offerings and is looking for suggestions.
Suggestions from participants included: cooking, sports (all kinds), coding, chess, gymnastics
Feedback is important so consider filling out the Enrichment Program Interest Survey: Click here
6. Upcoming PA Event: Ice Skating planned for mid-afternoon during a weekend in March. Stay tuned.
7. Speaker Series: First speakers are lined up, stay tuned for date and time.
8. If you are interested in assisting with this program contact the PA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who joined!